Oyster Point neighborhood - Mount
Pleasant, South Carolina
PLEASANT SULLIVAN'S ISLAND
Oyster Point - Mount Pleasant Homes for
Find the perfect home in Oyster Point and enjoy a Mt Pleasant,
South Carolina Address!
BUYING A HOME
SELLING A HOME
CHARLESTON REAL ESTATE
listings or Return to main
Mount Pleasant homes for
Oyster Point Neighborhood:
Welcome to Oyster Point, a new premier neighborhood of new homes for sale in Mount Pleasant, SC! Less than 5 miles from from Isle of Palms beach and 2 miles from Towne Centre shopping. The location is hard to beat providing quick access to Highways 17 and 526. This highly highly sought after community is overlooks Hamlin Sound and Gray Bay. Featuring gorgeous home sites backing to lagoons and mossy oaks, the neighborhood itself is equipped with state of the art amenities. After a day at the office relax and walk the winding trails until you arrive at Fort Palmetto, one of seven remaining Civil War Fort sites in South Carolina. Osyter Point is rich in South Carolina history and contains over 25% protected conservation land. It’s everything the Mount Pleasant area has been waiting for and close to the beach, shopping and historic downtown Charleston!
What you need to know:
• Wonderfully planned neighborhood. Duplex and single family homes ranging in size from 1800 to 4500 square feet
• Homes range in price from around $400,000 to $1,000,000.
• Close to 526 and highway 17 with easy access to beaches, shopping, county parks and the airport.
• Oyster Point is governed by the HOA and includes annual dues of roughly $1500/year for use of the Club House; Exercise Area; Neighborhood Pool; Play Park; Tennis Court; Trash Pickup; Walk/Jog Trails
- three miles of multi-functional trails
- a fitness facility, four tennis courts
- a Junior Olympic swimming pool with dedicated lap lanes
- four resort style cabanas
- community dock with kayak launch
• Currently zoned for Mamie Whitesides Elementary, Laing Middle, and Wando High Schools.
“Oyster Point is ideal for us because it located just beyond Mount Pleasant's Town Center and not too far from downtown Charleston. We are close to the neighborhood schools and to everything we love about the Charleston/Mount Pleasant area. We feel like we are far enough away from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Charleston but with the convenience of Mt. Pleasant living. There is enough to do in our neighborhood that we do not have to leave to enjoy water views and quiet strolls on the nature trails. We are also close to the Palmetto Park which includes a water park” - a local resident